Cut your business phone costs by connecting your ISDN telephone system directly to GSM cellular networks
ITS Cellular Gateway Basic Rate Digital Trunk Connection
CGW-I: BRI to GSM
Cut your business phone costs by connecting your ISDN telephone system directly to GSM cellular networks.
The CGW-I is a BRI to GSM Cellular Gateway that lets you call cellular numbers from your ISDN telephone system, benefiting from low business tariffs, bypassing your landline carrier and eliminating interconnection fees.
The CGW-I is your transparent and low cost solution for calls to GSM mobile phones:
Fast ROI (Return On Investment)
Available with 2 GSM channels
Supports worldwide GSM frequencies
Incoming and Outgoing Call Features
Intelligent Routing – Return up to 1,500 mobile calls directly to the calling DDI (Direct Dial-In). CGW-I stores the link between the dialing extension and the dialed cellular number. When a missed mobile call is returned, CGW-I recognizes the Caller ID and routes the caller to the dialer’s extension.
MSN Routing – Route incoming cellular calls to default Multi-Subscriber Number (MSN), such as a specific extension, Automated Attendant or Voice Mail system.
Call Barring – Dedicate your SIM to handle only incoming calls, outgoing calls, or both.
Call Diversion – Automatically reroute incoming calls to an alternate channel when SIM is busy.
Toll Restrictions– Define which cellular operator prefixes to allow the CGW-I to call and which ones not to allow.
Redirect Calls – Override Toll Restrictions and set up a cross-network connection.
Call Duration – Limit the length of calls to protect you from connections that are accidentally left open.
System Management & Monitoring
Full Device Control – Configure system parameters and view system status levels directly from your PC with included user friendly windows‑based utility program.
Alarms– Set thresholds to trigger selected SMS and email alarms.
Statistics – View reception level and each SIM card’s accumulated traffic.
CDR– Call detail recording log for up to 2,500 records.
Balance Call Distribution – Evenly distribute call traffic sent to each SIM.
Configurable Controls & Maintenance
CLIP / CLIR – Display or hide SIM card numbers using Calling Line Identification Presentation/Restriction setting.
SIM PIN Control – Protect each SIM within the CGW‑I from unauthorized use if removed.
Network Lock – Configure your CGW-I to work permanently with only a specific operator.
Roaming – Allow calls to automatically connect to the strongest available signal or restrict them to a specific network operator.
Dialing Mode Support – Overlap or En Block.
End of Dialing Digit – Reduce the time required to connect a dialed number.
Gain Control – Adjust volume levels for both incoming and outgoing calls on each channel.
- 2 Voice Channels:Each with Integrated GSM Cellular Module
- Indicator LEDs: LAN Status (Line and Active), Module Status (2)
- Built-in LCD: Verify Signal Strength, Operational Status and Cellular Operator Name to simplify maintenance
- ISDN Protocol Support: EuroISDN (Standard, In Bound DTMF Dialing, France, Germany), 1TR6 (Germany)
- PBX BRI Interfaces: NT/TE,PtP/PtMP
- Connectors:RS-232, , LAN, ISDN Interface, SMA antenna (2), Sync In, Power supply
- FrequencyRanges: 900/1800 MHz or 850/1900 MHz
- SIM Card: 3V (Plug in, Small)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -104dBm
- Input: 110VAC, 60Hz / 220VAC, 50Hz
- Output: 9VDC, 1.5Amp
- Dimensions: (HxWxD)– 21.5×4.3×18.5cm/8.47×1.69×7.28 inches
- Weight: 0.96 kg / 2.12 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 00C-450C / 320F-1130F
- Relative Humidity: 5-95%