All-in-One Device: ADSL Modem, NAT Router, Switch and Wireless N Access Point.
TP Link TD-W8968 4-port Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router
- All-in-One Device: ADSL Modem, NAT Router, Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- 2.4GHz, IEEE802.11b/g/n, up to 300Mbps data transfer rates
- USB Port for Storage Sharing, Printer Sharing, FTP Server and Media Server
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- IP QoS features for improved bandwidth control across the network
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TD-W8968 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed internet connection via ADSL or Ethernet WAN (EWAN) using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port and share it wirelessly at 300Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds. With its multi-function USB port, users can share printers, files and play media across the local network or access files from attached USB storage across the internet using the TD-W8968’s FTP server function.
Multifunction USB Port – Easy Sharing
Using the TD-W8968’s multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files or play media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.